لیست تغییرات آپدیت 1.03 بازی For Honor مشخص شد
لیست تغییرات اپدیت 1.03 بازی For Honor امروز توسط Ubisoft اعلام شد . و اعلام کرد که این اپدیت در حال حاضر در دست بررسی توسط Sony و Microsoft برای دو کنسول Xbox One و PS4 می باشد و در همین هفته قابل دسترس خواهد بود.
هر چند کاربران PC قادر خواهند بود همین امروز این اپدیت را دانلود کنند ، شما میتوانید لیست کامل تغییرات ایجاد شده توسط این پچ را در زیر مطالعه فرمایید.
For Honor 1.03 patch notes – General
- Fixed a bug that caused players to lose the “Hard to Kill “ Feat upon death.
- Orochi & Berserker
- Addressed bugs with their area of effect (AOE) ground Feats not working if the player stopped moving
- The Orochi’s Nail Bomb & the Berserkers Stun Trap Feats now apply their damage effects correctly to characters who trigger the trap, but stop moving towards the trap, as it was intended.
- The Valkyrie Bloodlust Feat is now triggered on all types of kills as it was intended.
- Berserker, Warlord, & Valkyrie
- Tweaked the “Rush” Feat animation transition bug from idle to sprint animations
- All Fighters
- We reverted the Guardbreak mechanics to the Beta behavior in order to have it be a more usable skill. Guardbreak is no longer un-counterable if you’re Guardbroken during Guardbreak startup.
- Attacks that cannot be blocked because they are too fast no longer display the Unblockable Attack feedback.
- Fixed camera clipping issues with walls on executions
- Some tweaking was made on the Peacekeeper during the Beta, which caused some bugs and unintended changes. We are changing some of her moves to behave as designed.
- Fixed the Peacekeeper Guardbreak and Bleed stacking bug
- Stab 1 applies 2 dmg + 15 Bleed dmg over 10 sec
- Stab 2 applies 2 dmg + 12 Bleed dmg over 8 sec
- Stab 3 applies 2 dmg + 9 Bleed dmg over 6 sec
- Bleed damage now stacks up for a total of 36 dmg, in the Beta this total was higher (45dmg) but has been reduced for balancing along with the accompanied bug fix
- Increased the range of the Peacekeeper Stab Attack to fix issues with missed stabs and therefore not applying Bleed
- Stab range increased from 1 m to 2 m
- Changed the range distance of the Peacekeeper Light Attack. She can now connect a Light Attack after a parry.
- Normal Light Attacks had their range increased by 0.25 m; from 2.75 m to 3 m
- Berserker & Conqueror
- Light Attack recoveries decreased to prevent free Guardbreak on Block. This was never the intended behavior.
- Berserker’s Light Attacks and chained Light Attacks recoveries on Block reduced from 900 ms to 700 ms
- Conqueror’s Light Attacks and chained Light Attacks recoveries on Block reduced from 900 ms to 700 ms
- Overall Valkyrie gameplay update/buff. We found that the changes we made during our latest Technical Test were impacting too much the dueling abilities of the Valkyrie. She has gone from the 1st place in Win/Loss in Duel to the last spot. We’ve made some of her moves a little faster and we’ve added some mix-ups.
- Pouncing Thrust & Hunter’s Strike damage increased from 12 dmg to 17 dmg
- Pouncing Thrust & Hunter’s Strike can link into Light Chain faster: from 400 ms – 900 ms to 200 ms – 500 ms
- Light Attacks recoveries reduced by 100 ms
- Light Attack Miss Recovery 900 ms to 800 ms
- Light Attack Hit Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
- Light Attack Interrupt Block Recovery 800 ms to 700 ms
- Light Attack Regular Block Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
- Light Chain second Attack Startup reduced by 100 ms, recoveries reduced by 100ms
- Light Chain second Attack Startup 600 ms to 500 ms
- Light Chain second Attack Miss Recovery 800 ms to 700 ms
- Light Chain second Attack Hit Recovery 600 to 500 ms
- Light Chain second Attack Interrupt Block Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
- Light Chain second Attack Regular Block Recovery 600 ms to 500 ms
- Shield Crush can now be chained into Light Chain
- After 400 ms into Hit Recovery
- After 500 ms into Miss Recovery
- Hunter’s Rush Recoveries shortened by 200 ms
- Miss recovery 1000 ms to 800 ms
- Hit recovery 800 ms to 600 ms
- Interrupt Block recovery 900 ms to 700 ms
- Regular Block recovery 800 ms to 600 ms
- Increased the dodge back on the Orochi’s “Riptide Strike”
- Increased the backward displacement from 1.75 m to 2 m
- Duel, Brawl, Elimination
- Bots joining an in-progress match will be dead for the current round.
- Changed Music in Face Off screen
- Various bug fixes
بخش خبری Game4pc